It’s about commonality. It’s about connection. It’s about community. There is a shared thread that ties us all together. What affects one, affects many. This is exactly why Revolution exists. It’s our mission to serve —specifically those experiencing the crisis of homelessness—because it’s something we cannot ignore or simply distance ourselves from. It touches us all, and it takes a group to bring change; a community to bring revolution. We hope you will stand with us and be part of this beautiful, redemptive story.
Join our Revolution Community! We have openings for volunteers, business/nonprofit partners and leather donations.
Partner with us to empower women experiencing homelessness.
we are so grateful for the support
and contributions of our communities
- Liz Riden
- Janell Almodovar
- Michael Glick
- Feather and Filly
- Water Street Mission
- Assets Lancaster
- Lancaster County Community Foundation
- Lancaster County Council of Churches
- Lancaster County Coalition to End Homelessness (LCCEH)
- Community Services Group (CSG)
- Passenger Coffee/ Prince Street Café
- Gifts that Give Hope – Alternative Gift Fair
- Nick Gould Photography
- CHAR co.